House Policies & Cancellation Policies
Important INN things to know:
- Although we love animals, pets are not allowed, unless it is a service animal.
- Smoking is only allowed on the front patio.
- Children 10 years and older are welcome.
- Due to the historic nature of the home, the use of candles, incense, etc. is not allowed.
- Occupancy price is based on 2 per room, with the exception of Lizzy's Attic and that is priced per person.
- There is a $55 charge for additional guests per room.
- We do have a couple rollaway beds that can be made up in some of the rooms where space allows.
- Check in time is 4 - 6 p.m. unless other arrangements have been made.
- Check in is at the SOUTH door of the house (the entry off Parallel St.) Best to park on Parallel St. also.
- Check out time is 11 a.m.
- FYI: We do have a small dog and a cat in our private quarters.
- We do have several weekends a year that are a 2 night minimum: Benedictine College Parent weekend (fall), Amelia Earhart Festival weekend (July) and Forest of Friendship weekend (June).
- We kindly invite you via text to review us after your stay.
A non-refundable $35 is due upon making your reservation.
(This is subtracted from your total upon leaving).
Every guest reservation is important and special to us. Your reservation means that we have committed to having your room ready at check in time. We have turned down requests for your room to honor your reservation. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your full reservation, please note:
- If you call and reschedule your reservation 7 or more days before scheduled arrival, the non-refundable deposit will carry forward to apply to the new date.
- Cancellations made at least 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival will forfeit only the non-refundable deposit.
- If cancellation is 7 days or less before your scheduled arrival, the full amount due for rooms including tax will be charged.
Cancel a Reservation
If you need to cancel or modify your reservation, please call: 913-367-9110