House Policies & Cancellation Policies
- Although we love animals, pets are not allowed, unless it is a service animal.
- Smoking is only allowed on the front patio.
- We do not take children less than 10 years of age.
- We DO accept babies in arms.
- Due to the historic nature of the home, the use of candles, incense, etc. is not allowed.
- Occupancy price is based on 2 per room, with the exception of Lizzy's Attic and that is priced per person.
- There is a $55 charge for additional guests per room.
- We do have a couple rollaway beds that can be made up in some of the rooms where space allows.
- Check in time is 4 - 6 p.m. unless other arrangements have been made.
- Check in is at the SOUTH door of the house (the entry off Parallel St.) Best to park on Parallel St. also.
- Check out time is 11 a.m.
- FYI: We do have a small dog and a cat in our private quarters.
- We do have several weekends a year that are a 2 night minimum: Benedictine
- College Parent weekend (fall), Amelia Earhart Festival weekend (July) and Forest of Friendship weekend (June).
A $35 non- refundable deposit per room/per night/per reservation is required.
If you call and reschedule your reservation 7 or more days before scheduled arrival, the nonrefundable deposit will carry forward to apply to the new date.
Cancellations made at least 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival will forfeit only the nonrefundable deposit.
If cancellation is 7 days or less before your scheduled arrival, the full amount due for rooms including tax will be charged.
Cancel a Reservation
If you need to cancel or modify your reservation, please call: 913-367-9110